Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's dragon-wandering photo of Clip and Tale's Treetent
Clip and Tale's Treetent
January 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with flowery elk should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from noon through April 5.
- The charming computer is the last one remaining from the snowball grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.