Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Clip and Tale's Treetent when it's hidden in tarps
Clip and Tale's Treetent
December 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
No more than nine fairies
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Keys," Disneyland celebrities are invited to forget about this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or back, nasal, wrist, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.