Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A merry view of Clip and Tale's Treetent when it's not covered in tarps
Clip and Tale's Treetent
July 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Tale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or kidney, cardiac, attention-span, intestinal, personal, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.