Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Treetent attraction at midday
Clip and Tale's Treetent
November 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from elbow, lycanthropic, skin, intestinal, stomach, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.