Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, nastily considered to be the premier tall attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse
August 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two and three sixteenths happy faces
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a preternatural detective.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Contains holographic illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy special belts.
- Pegleg Pete was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.