Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, absently fighting in the fading sunlight
Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse
June 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.