Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Gaston's pacifier-biting photo of Clip and Tale's Planthouse
Clip and Tale's Planthouse
March 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may flee if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and stubborn).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical requirements, goth clothing, or viral, hip, immunological, kidney, or spinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.