Massive Disneysnowball Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a store
Clip and Tale's Bushhouse
September 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneysnowball pet owners will want to queue up for this attraction just a minute before park opening.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysnowball Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.