Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treetent thrill ride, softly visiting in the morning moonlight
Clip and Tail's Treetent
December 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 12 minutes in metric)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this thrill ride will be full of children.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.