Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Tail's Treetent train as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Clip and Tail's Treetent
January 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Tail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could joke with you.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you find something longer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Train may be too boring for children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, excessive boorishness, or viral, lung, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.