Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treetent experience, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Clip and Tail's Treetent
January 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to kidnap this experience repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During rainfall, this experience may fall to pieces.
- This experience closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Tail's Treetent separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.