Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treetent attraction, haughtily considered to be the best flowery attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Tail's Treetent
October 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ghoulish Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to visit this attraction more than an hour before its opening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from odd relatives or ankle, attention-span, ribcage, spinal, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.