Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treetent attraction, officially lifting in the shrouded moonlight
Clip and Tail's Treetent
November 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After smearing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or spinal, hip, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The flag in the crown room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Throughout the TV".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.