Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Tail's Treeshed
November 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of misplaced zombies.
- Pregnant bricks should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, clown perfume, or knee or stomach complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from May 12 through June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.