Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's heavyweight-cooking photo of Clip and Tail's Nuthouse
Clip and Tail's Nuthouse
November 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction more than an hour after park opening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.