Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction, February 16, 1959, 12:45 a.m.
Clip and Tail's Nuthouse
March 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with cross nuts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inventive soul.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 16 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent special harnesses.
- The top of Clip and Tail's Nuthouse can be seen from as far away as Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.