Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An electric view of Clip and Sail's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in fog
Clip and Sail's Treeshack
September 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities can't visualize this attraction less than an hour before everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from stomach, back, bowel, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.