Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's puppet-overlapping photo of Clip and Sail's Treeshack
Clip and Sail's Treeshack
December 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Snow White meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or viral or inner ear complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.