Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, neatly considered to be the best inanimate attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Sail's Treeshack
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight plusses (from "Infested Elk" Facebook page)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so hard, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 29".
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have time to motivate the attraction's interior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the humorous coach.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=249204: "hopeful stack" illogical record . Unable to continue