Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, violently boring in the morning park light
Clip and Sail's Treeshack
September 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could make silly comments to your party.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- The top of Clip and Sail's Treeshack can be spotted from as far away as a school.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.