Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Sail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Clip and Sail's Treecottage
March 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter pixies (according to Darlene Gillespie, 1985)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lumière meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.