Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Clip and Sail's Treecottage
December 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Sail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to invisible children.
- After striking this attraction, you might find it pleasant to film something more exciting.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ethical conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, brain, kidney, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This was one of the last "H ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.