Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Rail's Treehut attraction at park opening
Clip and Rail's Treehut
December 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand sponsors should experience this attraction as much as a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 95.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.