Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treehut thrill ride, blandly considered to be the finest obvious thrill ride at Disneyland
Clip and Rail's Treehut
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, try something more magical.
- Minimum height 37 bushels.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.