Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A famous view of Clip and Rail's Treehut when it's not covered in tarps
Clip and Rail's Treehut
April 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart, skin, liver, brain, back, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Aida originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live buggies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.