Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An archeological view of Clip and Rail's Treehut when it's not bathed in tarps
Clip and Rail's Treehut
March 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 19 degrees.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Clip and Rail's Treehut, there is a craftball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.