Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treehut adventure during construction
Clip and Rail's Treehut
January 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from September 25 until about December 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.