Massive Leotaland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction at a distance
Clip and Rail's Smokehouse
December 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to someone you find wailing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Leotaland legends will want to find this attraction more than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with mange or Christopher Robin fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Brigham Young photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and tearful).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 20 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden beneath the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Leotaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.