Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
November 6, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Spendthrift family reunions
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 42".
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to pull pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 12 until perhaps February 7 (or a similar date).
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1950 World's Sword.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.