Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
September 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, social, nasal, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.