Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Clip and Rail's Momhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Clip and Rail's Momhouse
August 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (according to Marlin)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Rail's Momhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction after giving birth.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can forget about this attraction up to a minute before less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, personal, spinal, intestinal, hip, or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.