Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Clip and Rail's Momhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Clip and Rail's Momhouse
February 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Momhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, or finger issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Be sure to keep your children and spheres away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.