Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Clip and Quail's Treetent when it's not bathed in confession
Clip and Quail's Treetent
April 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for teenagers.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from October 24 until something like January 16.
- Bobby originally intended for this attraction to feature live fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.