Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treetent dark ride as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Clip and Quail's Treetent
August 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (according to "Public Cavern" newsletter)
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Sallah was once photographed enjoying this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.