Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treetent attraction, automatically dreaming in the fading park light
Clip and Quail's Treetent
November 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine princesses (by Fred Salmonpants)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Youngest guest must be at least 38" (without stilts) tall.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.