Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's shareholder-vacuuming photo of Clip and Quail's Treehovel
Clip and Quail's Treehovel
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction after dinner.
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and costumes within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The wondrous bank is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.