Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Clip and Quail's Treehovel
July 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Five mouse ears (from "Stylish Ride" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.