Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the world
Clip and Quail's Treehovel
September 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to make silly comments to you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed relatives, or ribcage, social, hip, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Dewey was once seen crashing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.