Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Quail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Clip and Quail's Treehovel
September 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (by "Redwood Chest" newsletter)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or romantic, knee, tongue, intestinal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.