Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Quail's Planthouse
August 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine teacups (from "The Rocket" gossip column, 1988)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Quail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to circumnavigate this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- After deceiving this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and skippers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.