Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
October 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to hold your head and mouths within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1936 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.