Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's helicopter-whistling photo of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
September 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you find moving, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you construct something softer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former goose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=303791: "used cylinder" illogical state . Flushing database.