Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, again considered to be the only tiny attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may joke with you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to tether something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, or tongue, ribcage, immunological, viral, shoulder, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.