Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
August 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Robert Sherman photo thingy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In a secret closet at the high point of the Clip and Quail's Oakhouse, there is a loafing video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a beautiful Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.