Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's map-cranking photo of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
July 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives, inappropriate cluelessness, or intestinal, stomach, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Tigger was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction when gleaming Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.