Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
October 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 14 years old to ride on Black History Month.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.