Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Clip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction at midday
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
May 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of four and a fraction smiles (from www.CloverFans.geocities.com)
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 71".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.