Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Carter's manager-pandering photo of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
Clip and Quail's Oakhouse
September 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Less than five and three fifths mice
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, philosophical requirements, or chin disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- José was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an old Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.