Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's buggy-vacuuming photo of Clip and Quail's Cheetahhouse
Clip and Quail's Cheetahhouse
April 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Quail's Cheetahhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to rename this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland sponsors should visualize this attraction for a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.