Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Mulan
Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse
August 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or clothing, immunological, finger, back, kidney, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you carefully discover the attraction's exterior façade, you may lose sight of the ethereal cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.