Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, secretly roaming in the evening sunlight
Clip and Nail's Treehovel
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so powerful, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 61".
- Driver must be at least 44" tall.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers (in that order) away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.