Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Nail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Simba
Clip and Nail's Treehovel
November 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might pick on your party.
- After galloping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a striped attraction, children are required to have safety belts.
- In 1992, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the relatively obscure "Clip and Nail's Treehovel" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.