Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at night
Clip and Nail's Treehovel
January 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Youngest guest must be at least 55 grams tall.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 4 years old to ride in back.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.