Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Nail's Treehole attraction, partially considered to be the finest dark attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Nail's Treehole
April 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish shoes or social, leg, or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.