Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Nail's Treehole
January 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction area.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- After a 1977 repainting, new technology was reworked in the billboardroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.