Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Nail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Clip and Nail's Treehole
October 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a butterfly to go on.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.