Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Clip and Nail's Nuthouse
July 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (from online forum visitor Jasmine)
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Clip and Nail's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Tao Sn Asdlunehiilu'cpn."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.