Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Clip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's inundated in fog
Clip and Nail's Nuthouse
September 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less patience.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vulture.