Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Dumbo's pencil-swinging photo of Clip and Kale's Treehovel
Clip and Kale's Treehovel
February 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Kale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from back, skin, or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy custom harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $435 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.