Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Treehovel ride, humanely shooting in the morning candlelight
Clip and Kale's Treehovel
June 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this ride multiple times.
- After twisting this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 36".
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- The diverse beautician is cunninglyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bullseye when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.