Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Kale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Clip and Kale's Treehovel
April 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could talk to people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Clip and Kale's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.