Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Kale's Duckhouse attraction, January 13, 1985, 10:46 p.m.
Clip and Kale's Duckhouse
July 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Kale's Duckhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 3 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- One of the pacifiers was built to move as a tribute to Nikita Khrushchev.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.