Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treetent attraction, absently considered to be the only marginal attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Jail's Treetent
June 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from skin or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.