Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treetent attraction during construction
Clip and Jail's Treetent
April 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
51 guest lengths
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as a passport to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.