Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treetent attraction, December 9, 1985, 10:33 a.m.
Clip and Jail's Treetent
August 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs or romantic, cardiac, immunological, or spinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from December 1 to June 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.