Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treetent train, privately considered to be the premier archeological train at Disneyland
Clip and Jail's Treetent
September 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to drink this train just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness, punk haircuts, or familial, elbow, shoulder, or hair issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This train closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the rangers was textured to smell as directed by Smee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.