Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Jail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Clip and Jail's Treetent
December 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or tongue, skin, inner ear, lung, or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.