Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, June 18, 1990, 10:31 p.m.
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
February 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 19 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should bypass this attraction half a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- If you studiously appraise the attraction's interior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the strict thing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.