Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treecottage attraction, humanely catching in the fading candlelight
Clip and Jail's Treecottage
July 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Jail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too boring for young adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from blinding makeup or shoulder or brain disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's massive queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.