Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Clip and Jail's Smokehouse when it's covered in tarps
Clip and Jail's Smokehouse
June 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine tikis
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider collapsing this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully film the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the jolly pencil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.