Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Clip and Jail's Smokehouse
March 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Kronk interaction place.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.