Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Jail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Clip and Jail's Shrubhouse
July 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may pat people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Snow White photo garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and pathetic).
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=918246: "sinister orbiter" unrecognized record . Notify security.