Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Clip and Hale's Treehut train, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Clip and Hale's Treehut
April 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- After enjoying this train, go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can imagine this train half a half hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.