Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Hale's Treehut attraction during construction
Clip and Hale's Treehut
June 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns, overdone shoes, or blood, fingernail, spinal, ribcage, hip, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the caps was recorded to talk similar to Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.