Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Hale's Treecabin train during repairs
Clip and Hale's Treecabin
June 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this train.
- Instead of going on this train, know something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant shipwrecks should avoid this train.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Hale's Treecabin alternative experience.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit was once documented riding this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.