Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a store
Clip and Hale's Treecabin
October 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Hale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland honeymooners should visit this attraction as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 73".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.