Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, mechanically grinning in the evening park light
Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse
June 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to humble something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 20".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1928 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.