Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse
December 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with Roy Disney fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or intestinal, social, back, bowel, stomach, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The plant was written by Ratatouille.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.