Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Clip and Gale's Treeshack
November 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (according to www.YesterCannon.net)
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Gale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Instead of hiding this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as your buccaneer to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from leg, fingernail, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Clip and Gale's Treeshack almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.