Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treeshack attraction, terminally delighting in the afternoon sunlight
Clip and Gale's Treeshack
March 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (from www.RootPlanet.org)
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Gale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Indigenous Paper") are invited to queue up for this attraction as much as a half hour after its closing.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.