Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treeshack adventure during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Gale's Treeshack
March 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Gale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this adventure is broken.
- Expectant parents should avoid this adventure.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, punk haircuts, garish shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral, skin, clothing, hair, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.