Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Gale's Treeelk attraction, May 14, 2002, 1:04 a.m.
Clip and Gale's Treeelk
June 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Gale's Treeelk is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess harnesses.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $20 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.