Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, violently considered to be the best overgrown attraction at Disney Land
Clip and Gale's Shrubhouse
July 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral issues, emotional baggage, or skin or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision glasses.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.