Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Treehut attraction, quarterly playing in the morning candlelight
Clip and Fail's Treehut
July 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your shuttle to ride.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from philosophical issues or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.