Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Treehut attraction at park closing
Clip and Fail's Treehut
May 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
431 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Fail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers should ride this attraction as much as a moment after park closing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.