Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's ear-descending photo of Clip and Fail's Treehovel
Clip and Fail's Treehovel
June 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Fail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to heal this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, religious requirements, or familial, chin, knee, lung, elbow, or bowel disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The top of Clip and Fail's Treehovel can be viewed from as far away as the future.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.