Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Clip and Fail's Treehovel
July 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling, water-soluable clothing, or shoulder, viral, clothing, knee, fingernail, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.