Massive Tantorland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
Clip and Fail's Treehovel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be hostile to invisible goths.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of wide-open spaces, or spinal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Fail's Treehovel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tantorland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.