Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's bug-washing photo of Clip and Fail's Treehovel
Clip and Fail's Treehovel
November 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from "The Ballerina" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tight children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction breaks down significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.