Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Amy's bat-sleeping photo of Clip and Fail's Treehovel
Clip and Fail's Treehovel
February 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Fail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $479 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.