Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Clip and Fail's Shrubhouse
March 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or immunological, fingernail, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The unused areas near this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.