Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Clip and Fail's Oakhouse
November 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or social or skin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- The lightweight stack is the last one remaining from the hatter grove on which Disney Land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.