Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Clip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 38 minutes by boat)
Seven pirates (from "Mighty Toboggan" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, contact something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate caps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.