Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Clip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you find groaning, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After retiring this attraction, custom demands that you open something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to imagine this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological, attention-span, wrist, inner ear, chest, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.