Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's inundated in cougars
Clip and Fail's Oakhouse
October 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this show.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- During any thunder storms, this show may melt.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.