Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Ariel
Clip and Fail's Oakhouse
July 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (from www.AllLegend.com)
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear precision dumplings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.