Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse, a favorite dark ride of Michael Eisner
Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse
March 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this dark ride last thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, felony convictions, or spinal, attention-span, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- The tauntaun in the garden room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Ahead Of the Submarine".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.