Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse attraction at first light
Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse
April 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to find this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or heart, blood, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your note.