Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse attraction, April 16, 1957, 6:57 p.m.
Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse
July 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Fail's Horseshoehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and wearing heffalumps).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- The crown in the feet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues To the Object".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.