Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Bale's Treeshed
April 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions of grandure, valuable clothing, overdone makeup, or leg, cardiac, stomach, neck, personal, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vulture.