Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only freaky attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly
July 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more exciting.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enter.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 4 years old to ride in back.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Magoo was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to the exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.