Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly attraction during repairs
Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly
September 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve portraits.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction for an hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Zazu was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.