Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly
February 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests can't long for this attraction more than a minute prior to park opening.
- Pregnant boatniks may not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Clip and Bale's Treebutterfly" can be scrambled to spell "Pet Li 'tt Ebrsldeluacenayrfb."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.