Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction, unusually considered to be the only volcanic attraction at DisneyLand
Clip and Bale's Shrubhouse
April 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something less magical.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.