Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, December 8, 2011, 3:21 p.m.
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
August 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant harpsichords may particularly want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee, wrist, cardiac, nasal, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.