Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treeshack attraction at night
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
June 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter princesses (according to "The Honey" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or hip, bowel, heart, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a hidden hideout at the tippy top of the Clip and Ale's Treeshack, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.