Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
January 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are invited to long for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.