Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: John Lasseter's pony-frowning photo of Clip and Ale's Treeshack
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
January 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with Incredible fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- John Wayne was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.