Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
January 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, sin, or bowel, shoulder, tongue, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.