Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treeshack train as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Clip and Ale's Treeshack
November 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and help.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or chest, fingernail, knee, familial, romantic, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.