Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
January 12, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to imagine this attraction as much as a moment after park closing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Contains antique characters.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and pioneers inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from October 7 to May 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.