Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Ale's Treehovel
October 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 60".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.