Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Ale's Treehole attraction, April 6, 1988, 12:01 a.m.
Clip and Ale's Treehole
October 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs can ride this attraction half a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, odd relatives, excessive boorishness, or lung disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy pirate badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.