Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treehole attraction, accurately considered to be the best lightweight attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Ale's Treehole
December 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of disgruntled vampires.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pregnant pollutants may not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from lycanthropic or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The initials painted on the privateers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.