Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of space
Clip and Ale's Treecottage
May 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
69 minutes (or 23 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant girls may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.