Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its tiny anniversary
Clip and Ale's Treecottage
June 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five tikis
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.