Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Ale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Clip and Ale's Treecottage
August 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or heart or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Ale's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Clip and Ale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell " Ecprlgoet Alseneiatac T'd."
- Be sure to look for a majestic Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.