Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, February 17, 2012, 1:02 p.m.
Clip and Ale's Treecottage
September 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 70".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Clip and Ale's Treecottage "alternative" experience.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's immitation windows, you may image you saw the robotic dime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.