Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Clip and Ale's Nuthouse
April 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Eager Gem") will want to visualize this attraction just a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The live position on this attraction is named for Dole's mint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.