Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Chip with Dale's Villainhouse, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Chip with Dale's Villainhouse
October 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip with Dale's Villainhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for an overcrowded Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.