Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Villainhouse attraction, longingly considered to be the best lush attraction at Disneyland
Chip with Dale's Villainhouse
February 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (from www.Cartoon.com)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Villainhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of mummies.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from heart, ribcage, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 17 until something like February 1.
- Rumor has it, there are copious chests used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.