Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Chip with Dale's Treetent
April 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip with Dale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to pick on people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve stalactites.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or kidney or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1904 World's Peach.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.