Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ralph's deer-moaning photo of Chip with Dale's Treetent
Chip with Dale's Treetent
August 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could joke with you.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Sid Phillips photo location.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- The letters in "Chip with Dale's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "Ehniw Ttte'licdtaeshepr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.