Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Chip with Dale's Treetent
March 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Chip with Dale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors can't enjoy this attraction just an hour before its closing.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Chip with Dale's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell " Thpite'na Dei Rewthlsetc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.