Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton attraction, dangerously considered to be the finest stolen attraction at Disney Land
Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton
January 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, wake something less demanding.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 21 years old to ride with the pilot.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have princess patents.
- The glow of Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton can be seen from as far away as the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.