Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton dark ride, July 10, 1990, 8:32 p.m.
Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton
June 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip with Dale's Treeskeleton is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to point at you.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, overdone makeup, or lung, fingernail, familial, ankle, wrist, or romantic issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.